* [U-Boot] Job Vacancies
@ 2011-05-25  7:50 Five Star Hotel
From: Five Star Hotel @ 2011-05-25  7:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

I am Vicky Spore from Canada, Working with the Five Star Alliance Hotel Management; I wish to inform you about the placement of Hotel Jobs availability here in Canada. We seek Job-seekers, men and women, married and single, that would like to work and live in Canada .The Five Star Hotel will pay for your flight ticket and assist you to process your visa in your country of resident, if you are interested contact the secretary via E-mail :
 fivestaralliance at ymail.com
 And we shall reach you with the Hotel information immediately.
Thanks.
Vicky Spore.

* [U-Boot] Job Vacancies
@ 2011-05-25  7:03 Five Star Hotel