* Beloved
@ 2011-08-27  1:49 Sister Deborah Mannings
From: Sister Deborah Mannings @ 2011-08-27  1:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-fbdev

Beloved,I am Deborah Mannings.I write this email to you on my sick bed
facing death.I have a substantial sum  I would like you to help me
distribute to the needy and helpless.God bless you as you reply through
mann_deb@yahoo.cn

* Beloved
@ 2017-08-17 21:04 Mrs Susan Patrick
From: Mrs Susan Patrick @ 2017-08-17 21:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

I am Mrs Susan Patrick i have a proposal donation if you are interested get back to me via email: susanpatrick134@gmail.com

Thanks
Hope to hear from you soon
Mrs Susan Patrick

---

* Beloved
@ 2014-06-02  0:34 Mrs. Aisha EI Umar
From: Mrs. Aisha EI Umar @ 2014-06-02  0:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 1

Beloved, It's time for me to discuss my last wish before I
depart to join my creator and I need to know I can trust you
with this, please reply immediately.

* Beloved
@ 2011-08-27  5:12 Sister Deborah Mannings
From: Sister Deborah Mannings @ 2011-08-27  5:12 UTC (permalink / raw)