* New message
@ 2011-12-21 16:18 Finanziamenti&Prestiti
From: Finanziamenti&Prestiti @ 2011-12-21 16:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spi-devel-general

Finanziamenti&Prestiti
Assistenza alle Aziende in crisi
Soluzioni per l'Azienda e la Famiglia
Consulta il sito
Finanziamenti&Prestiti

per non ricevere ulteriori news clicchi qui

Write once. Port to many.
http://p.sf.net/sfu/intel-appdev

* Re: New message
@ 2016-03-14 16:04     ` Burton, Ross
From: Burton, Ross @ 2016-03-14 16:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christopher Larson; +Cc: yocto, Gary Thomas

On 14 March 2016 at 15:58, Christopher Larson <clarson@kergoth.com> wrote:

> You're using the poky distribution which for build performance uses
>> uninative (from 477b8fb), which means that instead of building native
>> dependencies per-host-distribution there's a static libc which is built
>> against to enable native binaries to be host-agnostic.
>>

> To clarify, I believe 'static' here is meant to mean fixed, not a static
> library :)

Yes, it's basically a nativesdk-libc that everything else is built against.

Ross

* Re: New message
@ 2016-03-14 15:58   ` Christopher Larson
From: Christopher Larson @ 2016-03-14 15:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Burton, Ross, Gary Thomas; +Cc: yocto

@ 2016-03-14 12:49 ` Burton, Ross
From: Burton, Ross @ 2016-03-14 12:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gary Thomas; +Cc: yocto

On 14 March 2016 at 03:10, Gary Thomas <gary@mlbassoc.com> wrote:

> I just started a new build and saw a message that's new to me:
>   NOTE: Fetching uninative binary shim from
> http://downloads.yoctoproject.org/releases/uninative/0.95/x86_64-nativesdk-libc.tar.bz2;md5sum=4b6fb2106c2f18b8f9c8ac67e1cf9e57
>
> * What is this about?

You're using the poky distribution which for build performance uses
uninative (from 477b8fb), which means that instead of building native
dependencies per-host-distribution there's a static libc which is built
against to enable native binaries to be host-agnostic.

Poky has enabled this for performance, but others may wish to do the same
for other reasons: for example, you want to publish a sstate feed that
works for all host distributions without having to build for all of them.

* Can this file be served by my local mirror?

It can (see meta/conf/distro/include/yocto-uninative.inc), or you can
uninherit uninative, or use your own DISTRO instead of poky.

Ross

* New message
@ 2016-03-14  3:10 Gary Thomas
From: Gary Thomas @ 2016-03-14  3:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

@ 2010-05-13 14:47 Mr.Klaus Meyer
From: Mr.Klaus Meyer @ 2010-05-13 14:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spi-devel-general

Dear Representative:
We require your representation in collection from Customers in your state.
Please respond.
Regards.
Klaus Meyer
President
Motor Electric Manufacturing Company Ltd.
klaus.meyer-vv02JeqOmyUJGwgDXS7ZQA@public.gmane.org
Phone/Fax:852 2480 5592