* London Olympics
@ 2012-04-17 23:32 BillBoard Advert
From: BillBoard Advert @ 2012-04-17 23:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spi-devel-general-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

 Hello ,
Am Chris Emmanuel, I represent Talent Management here in London , your  profile picture is needed for Commercial bill-board advertisement at 2012   London Olympics Games for a prize reward.

Our Client and the financier of the Billboard Advert has approved and  deposited a Contract sum of $3.6 Millions USD , this fund has been deposited with Halifax Finance and Security For further information please contact us back

TALENT MANAGEMENT UK

resolution app monitoring today. Free.
http://p.sf.net/sfu/Boundary-dev2dev

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-04-17 23:32 UTC | newest]