* HP  TONERS  Cartridge
@ 2012-05-14  4:44 dan rhodes
From: dan rhodes @ 2012-05-14  4:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

Can  you  send  me  the pricing  and  availablity  of this  product

 LASER JET PRINT CARTRIDGE, (OEM ONLY)
 HP LASER JET PRINT CARTRIDGE
 1Q6000A (OEM ONLY)
 2. HEWC9730A (30A) (OEM ONLY)
 3. HEWC9731A (31A) (OEM ONLY)
 4. Q5942A (42A)(OEM ONLY)
 5. HP Q7551A (51A)(OEM ONLY)
 6. HP Q3964A (64A) BLACK  COULOUR ONLY (OEM ONLY)
 7  HP    Q7553A 53A)  OEM ONLY
 8 NEW & USED, COMPUTERS  NOTEBOOK
9 USB  FLASH  DRIVES

 The mode of our  payment  is   with  our visa, master
 cards

Hope  to  read  from  you  asap
DAN RHODES
CA 90703