* [SPAM] Greetings
@ 2014-08-09 11:53 kimsroycpn
From: kimsroycpn @ 2014-08-09 11:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-f2fs-devel

Greetings

Greeting to you My name is Mr.Nhak Kimsroy. I am a senior banker with one of the major banks in Cambodia and I am the chief account officer to Late Mr. Lam Kok who died in a helicopter crash in France while inspecting one of his new acquisitions.

You can follow the link below to know more about our deceased customer:
www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-25476662

I have the opportunity of making you the beneficiary to his deposited funds with our bank. I have all the details and required information to make you the beneficiary to the funds. Get back to me for more details about the deal only if you are interested to actualize this deal with me.

Best Regards
Mr.Nhak Kimsroy

* [SPAM] Greetings
@ 2014-09-04 12:52 kimsroynhakcb
From: kimsroynhakcb @ 2014-09-04 12:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-f2fs-devel

Greetings

How are you doing today? i hope all is well with you and your family.
Please i am contacting you for good and betterment of us. I am a staff of a financial firm here in Asia and you are my first contact, and I am contacting you because I need to do this deal with someone outside my country who is not known to my co staffs, friends and my family because is not the type of deal you let someone around you to be aware of as people can be greedy, even my bank do not even know about my communication with you as this will be a deal between me and you.

I will explain better when I get your response, I shall wait for days and if I do not hear from you, I shall look for another person.
Thanks,
Nhak Kosal

Slashdot TV.
Video for Nerds.  Stuff that matters.