* OpenBMC community telecon
@ 2017-10-23 13:55 ` Brad Bishop
                     ` (2 more replies)
From: Brad Bishop @ 2017-10-23 13:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: OpenBMC

For the last year or so a small group of technical folks have been
meeting Monday evenings at 8:30 EDT to discuss the ins and outs of
working with the code at github.com/openbmc.

Given the announcement made by Chris Austen here:
https://lists.ozlabs.org/pipermail/openbmc/2017-September/009289.html

the time seems right to open this meeting up to the entire
community.  The meeting information is:
Mondays, 8:30 EDT
888-426-6840
password: 85891389

Please feel free to join if you have a technical topic or just want to
listen in.  I will send out a weekly request for topics - please reply
if you have one so I can set an agenda.  Some example topics might be
based around:

- progress of contributions to the repo
- technical questions on future contributions
- (brief) code review discussion; additional to anything on the
  mailing list

Going forward I'd like to make our primary medium for discussion of
topics be the mailing list.  So please consider using that rather than
waiting until the meeting.

The OpenBMC community is hard at work establishing a formal project
governance model.  Once that model is established this meeting will be
superseded by whatever process is selected for technical
steering.  Additionally, topics raised with any significant impact to
the future direction of the project will likely be tabled until that
model is established.

Thx - brad bishop

* Re: OpenBMC community telecon
@ 2017-10-23 14:36   ` Brad Bishop
From: Brad Bishop @ 2017-10-23 14:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: OpenBMC

> On Oct 23, 2017, at 9:55 AM, Brad Bishop <bradleyb@fuzziesquirrel.com> wrote:
>
> For the last year or so a small group of technical folks have been
> meeting Monday evenings at 8:30 EDT to discuss the ins and outs of
> working with the code at github.com/openbmc.
>
> Given the announcement made by Chris Austen here:
> https://lists.ozlabs.org/pipermail/openbmc/2017-September/009289.html
>
> the time seems right to open this meeting up to the entire
> community.  The meeting information is:
> Mondays, 8:30 EDT

Clarification - 8:30PM

> 888-426-6840
> password: 85891389
>
> Please feel free to join if you have a technical topic or just want to
> listen in.  I will send out a weekly request for topics - please reply
> if you have one so I can set an agenda.  Some example topics might be
> based around:
>
> - progress of contributions to the repo
> - technical questions on future contributions
> - (brief) code review discussion; additional to anything on the
>  mailing list
>
> Going forward I'd like to make our primary medium for discussion of
> topics be the mailing list.  So please consider using that rather than
> waiting until the meeting.
>
> The OpenBMC community is hard at work establishing a formal project
> governance model.  Once that model is established this meeting will be
> superseded by whatever process is selected for technical
> steering.  Additionally, topics raised with any significant impact to
> the future direction of the project will likely be tabled until that
> model is established.
>
> Thx - brad bishop

* OpenBMC community telecon - New time!
@ 2017-10-26 13:29   ` Brad Bishop
From: Brad Bishop @ 2017-10-26 13:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: OpenBMC

Hi everyone.

This telecon will be moving to a new time starting this Monday 10/30.

The new time is 10:00PM EDT.

thx - brad

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: Brad Bishop <bradleyb@fuzziesquirrel.com>
> Subject: OpenBMC community telecon
> Date: October 23, 2017 at 9:55:17 AM EDT
> To: OpenBMC <openbmc@lists.ozlabs.org>
>
> For the last year or so a small group of technical folks have been
> meeting Monday evenings at 8:30 EDT to discuss the ins and outs of
> working with the code at github.com/openbmc.
>
> Given the announcement made by Chris Austen here:
> https://lists.ozlabs.org/pipermail/openbmc/2017-September/009289.html
>
> the time seems right to open this meeting up to the entire
> community.  The meeting information is:
> Mondays, 8:30 EDT
> 888-426-6840
> password: 85891389
>
> Please feel free to join if you have a technical topic or just want to
> listen in.  I will send out a weekly request for topics - please reply
> if you have one so I can set an agenda.  Some example topics might be
> based around:
>
> - progress of contributions to the repo
> - technical questions on future contributions
> - (brief) code review discussion; additional to anything on the
>  mailing list
>
> Going forward I'd like to make our primary medium for discussion of
> topics be the mailing list.  So please consider using that rather than
> waiting until the meeting.
>
> The OpenBMC community is hard at work establishing a formal project
> governance model.  Once that model is established this meeting will be
> superseded by whatever process is selected for technical
> steering.  Additionally, topics raised with any significant impact to
> the future direction of the project will likely be tabled until that
> model is established.
>
> Thx - brad bishop

* Re: OpenBMC community telecon - New time!
@ 2017-10-26 14:21   ` Sivas Srr
From: Sivas Srr @ 2017-10-26 14:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bradleyb; +Cc: openbmc