* [Fuego] Problems with Jenkins on master branch
@ 2018-03-29  6:21 Tim.Bird
       [not found] ` <CGME20180329062123epcas3p19620d1d44dea9e98f2ade1db1f115f19@epcms5p1>
From: Tim.Bird @ 2018-03-29  6:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: fuego

Hey everyone,

I'm seeing several problems with Jenkins in the current tip of the master branch of Fuego.

First, several plugins have problems loading, due to version of Jenkins we're using.
Also, Jenkins is reporting some old format (probably due to changes in the job xml
that is being submitted by ftc.)

Finally, the description setter plugin appears to not be working.  I'm not seeing any
links to any of the standard items (log, run.json, etc.).

Is anyone else seeing these issues?

Thanks,
 -- Tim

* Re: [Fuego] Problems with Jenkins on master branch
@ 2018-03-29  6:52 ` Daniel Sangorrin
       [not found] ` <CGME20180329062123epcas3p19620d1d44dea9e98f2ade1db1f115f19@epcms5p1>
From: Daniel Sangorrin @ 2018-03-29  6:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
> I'm seeing several problems with Jenkins in the current tip of the master branch of Fuego.
>
> First, several plugins have problems loading, due to version of Jenkins we're using.
> Also, Jenkins is reporting some old format (probably due to changes in the job xml
> that is being submitted by ftc.)
>
> Finally, the description setter plugin appears to not be working.  I'm not seeing any
> links to any of the standard items (log, run.json, etc.).
>
> Is anyone else seeing these issues?
Yes, I am seeing the same problems. I was about to tell you.

Daniel

@ 2018-03-29  8:10   ` Dhinakar Kalyanasundaram
From: Dhinakar Kalyanasundaram @ 2018-03-29  8:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tim.Bird, fuego