* Re: [Fuego] FJ3 success - Please upload slides
@ 2019-07-20 11:43 Tim.Bird
From: Tim.Bird @ 2019-07-20 11:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: daniel.sangorrin, Motai.Hirotaka, fuego

Oops , forgot the link to the page.  Here it is:
http://fuegotest.org/wiki/Fuego_Jamboree_3

@ 2019-07-22 11:48 ` Motai.Hirotaka
From: Motai.Hirotaka @ 2019-07-22 11:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tim.Bird; +Cc: fuego

Hi Tim,

> > Daniel and Hirotaka-san, please upload your slides to this page.

I have uploaded my slide.

I am looking forward to "Fuego Jamboree #4" :)

-- Hirotaka MOTAI

@ 2019-07-23 23:03   ` Tim.Bird
From: Tim.Bird @ 2019-07-23 23:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Motai.Hirotaka; +Cc: fuego

Thanks!
 -- Tim

@ 2019-07-30  4:51 ` daniel.sangorrin
From: daniel.sangorrin @ 2019-07-30  4:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
> We had a good meeting in Tokyo today, for Fuego Jamboree #3 (2019).
>
> Please find the slides for the discussions we had today on the page.
> Daniel and Hirotaka-san, please upload your slides to this page.
> If you have problems, let me know.

My slides should be there, sorry for the delay.
Thanks