* Is it possible to build/link a single recipe with musl if glibc is the default
@ 2019-11-26  1:28 Kevin
From: Kevin @ 2019-11-26  1:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: poky

Hello,

We're building a custom image and using glibc as the standard library.  We have a need for a couple recipes that produce binaries that need to be 100% statically linked (using musl).  Is this possible to do?  Is this achievable with the multilib class?  Is there another approach that is worth looking into or is this not possible?  It is not desirable in our case to change the default libc to musl, we'd prefer to only use musl in a couple recipes if at all possible.

Thanks,
Kevin

* Re: [poky] Is it possible to build/link a single recipe with musl if glibc is the default
@ 2019-11-26  1:52 ` Chen Qi
From: Chen Qi @ 2019-11-26  1:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kevin, poky