* FYI: Your [FOSDEM] stand proposal for Xen Project has been accepted
       [not found] <20161125220633.54D1FCFB5A@mailhost.gletsjer.net>
@ 2016-11-26 10:06 ` Lars Kurth
From: Lars Kurth @ 2016-11-26 10:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

FYI: if anyone from our community is attending FOSDEM and wants to help out, give demos, etc. - please get in touch with me privately
I am also going to put together a Xen Project related sheet with accepted talks on it: if you get talks accepted in the main track or any DevRoom's, please get in touch with me
Lars

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: FOSDEM Stands Team <stands@fosdem.org>
> Subject: Your stand proposal for Xen Project has been accepted
> Date: 25 November 2016 22:06:33 GMT
> To: "Lars Kurth" <lars.kurth@xenproject.org>
>
> Hi Lars,
>
> The FOSDEM stands team is glad to be able to inform you that your request
> for a stand for Xen Project has been accepted.
> There will be one table reserved for you.
>
> We have received almost twice as many proposals as we could accept.
> In order to be able to accept more projects, we have reduced most
> requests for multiple tables to only one table.
>
> You will receive further information about what's expected of you
> closer to the event date.
>
> Looking forward to seeing you at FOSDEM 2017!
>

> Best regards,
>
> Johan van Selst
> FOSDEM stands team

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-11-26 10:06 UTC | newest]