* (no subject)
@ 2013-08-28 11:07 Marc Murphy
From: Marc Murphy @ 2013-08-28 11:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-wireless

Hello,
I have been trawling the mailings and lots of people are asking about 802.11p and I have not managed to find a definitive push back to the mainline kernel.

Is there anywhere in particular that I need to be looking to be able to get the patches so I can have a play ?

Thanks
Marc

* Re:
@ 2013-08-28 11:23 ` Sedat Dilek
From: Sedat Dilek @ 2013-08-28 11:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Marc Murphy; +Cc: linux-wireless

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 1:07 PM, Marc Murphy <marcmltd@marcm.co.uk> wrote:
> Hello,
> I have been trawling the mailings and lots of people are asking about 802.11p and I have not managed to find a definitive push back to the mainline kernel.

Hi,

first of all, you should set a "subject" to your email request :-).

I cannot say much about 802.11p, but for first informations I
recommend the wiki at <http://wireless.kernel.org> and have a look
into docs section.

For faster replies you can join #linux-wireless IRC channel (Freenode).

- Sedat -