* [U-Boot] Pull from ARM mavell and samsung repos?
@ 2011-01-25 12:18 Albert ARIBAUD
From: Albert ARIBAUD @ 2011-01-25 12:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

(cc: ARM Marvell and Samsung custodians)

Hi,

Looking up ARM repos, I see that currently u-boot-arm/master is lagging
behind u-boot-marvell/master and u-boot-samsung/master. All patches in
these two repos are prior to jan 17.

However I haven't found pull requests for these. Should I pull them in
before sending out my pull request to u-boot ?

Amicalement,
--
Albert.

* [U-Boot] Pull from ARM mavell and samsung repos?
@ 2011-01-25 12:51 ` Minkyu Kang
From: Minkyu Kang @ 2011-01-25 12:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Dear Albert ARIBAUD,

On 25 January 2011 21:18, Albert ARIBAUD <albert.aribaud@free.fr> wrote:
> (cc: ARM Marvell and Samsung custodians)
>
> Hi,
>
> Looking up ARM repos, I see that currently u-boot-arm/master is lagging
> behind u-boot-marvell/master and u-boot-samsung/master. All patches in these
> two repos are prior to jan 17.
>
> However I haven't found pull requests for these. Should I pull them in
> before sending out my pull request to u-boot ?

I'm going to send the pull request at this Thursday .
Because of I'm waiting the review of my patches. (about s5pc2xx SoC)

When will you send the pull request to u-boot?

Thanks
Minkyu Kang
--
from. prom.
www.promsoft.net

* [U-Boot] Pull from ARM mavell and samsung repos?
@ 2011-01-25 18:06   ` Albert ARIBAUD
From: Albert ARIBAUD @ 2011-01-25 18:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Le 25/01/2011 13:51, Minkyu Kang a ?crit :
> Dear Albert ARIBAUD,
>
> On 25 January 2011 21:18, Albert ARIBAUD<albert.aribaud@free.fr>  wrote:
>> (cc: ARM Marvell and Samsung custodians)
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Looking up ARM repos, I see that currently u-boot-arm/master is lagging
>> behind u-boot-marvell/master and u-boot-samsung/master. All patches in these
>> two repos are prior to jan 17.
>>
>> However I haven't found pull requests for these. Should I pull them in
>> before sending out my pull request to u-boot ?
>>

> I'm going to send the pull request at this Thursday .
> Because of I'm waiting the review of my patches. (about s5pc2xx SoC)
>
> When will you send the pull request to u-boot?

If that's fine with Wolfgang, I'll wait for your own pull request.

> Thanks
> Minkyu Kang

Amicalement,
--
Albert.

* [U-Boot] Pull from ARM mavell and samsung repos?
@ 2011-01-25 18:28     ` Wolfgang Denk
From: Wolfgang Denk @ 2011-01-25 18:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Dear Albert ARIBAUD,

In message <4D3F1125.5070400@free.fr> you wrote:

> > I'm going to send the pull request at this Thursday .
> > Because of I'm waiting the review of my patches. (about s5pc2xx SoC)
> >
> > When will you send the pull request to u-boot?
>
> If that's fine with Wolfgang, I'll wait for your own pull request.

I have little choice but wait until you all are ready. [And my own
todo list is not empty yet either.]

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
The evolution of the human race will not be accomplished in  the  ten
thousand  years  of  tame  animals,  but in the million years of wild
animals, because man is and will always be a wild animal.
                                              - Charles Galton Darwin

* [U-Boot] Pull from ARM mavell and samsung repos?
@ 2011-01-25 18:50   ` Prafulla Wadaskar
From: Prafulla Wadaskar @ 2011-01-25 18:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Even I too