* New meta-layer request
@ 2020-08-31 13:52 Lancelot Kao
From: Lancelot Kao @ 2020-08-31 13:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openbmc

Hi, Pioneer
                I come from Fii crops as a subgroup of Foxconn. We are using the openBMC to develop our openBMC with the Ampere & Nuvoton solution.
                So, we need to create a new meta-layer for us. I am told there is someone who may help us to create the meta-layer for us. The below is the information needs to create meta-layer.
                Name : meta-fii
                Maintainers :
Lancelot.kao@fii-usa.com<mailto:Lancelot.kao@fii-usa.com>
Neil.chen@fii-usa.com<mailto:Neil.chen@fii-usa.com>
vveerach@google.com<mailto:vveerach@google.com>
benjaminfair@google.com<mailto:benjaminfair@google.com>

                If I miss anything, please let me know.

--
Best Regards.

Lancelot Kao

CABG/CESBG
TW : +886-2-2268-3466 #3766
US : +1-281-655-2668
e-mail : lancelot.cy.kao@fii-na.com

* Re: New meta-layer request
@ 2020-09-03 23:18 ` Benjamin Fair
From: Benjamin Fair @ 2020-09-03 23:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Brad Bishop; +Cc: openbmc, Lancelot Kao

On Mon, 31 Aug 2020 at 15:40, Lancelot Kao <lancelot.cy.kao@fii-na.com> wrote:

> Hi, Pioneer
>
>                 I come from Fii crops as a subgroup of Foxconn. We are using the openBMC to develop our openBMC with the Ampere & Nuvoton solution.
>
>                 So, we need to create a new meta-layer for us. I am told there is someone who may help us to create the meta-layer for us. The below is the information needs to create meta-layer.
>
>                 Name : meta-fii
>
>                 Maintainers :
>
> Lancelot.kao@fii-usa.com
> Neil.chen@fii-usa.com
> vveerach@google.com
> benjaminfair@google.com
>

>                 If I miss anything, please let me know.
>

> --
>
> Best Regards.
>
> Lancelot Kao
>
> CABG/CESBG
> TW : +886-2-2268-3466 #3766
>
> US : +1-281-655-2668
> e-mail : lancelot.cy.kao@fii-na.com

Hi Brad,

Can you help create the repo for meta-fii as described above?

Thanks,
Benjamin

* Re: New meta-layer request
@ 2020-09-09 15:13   ` Brad Bishop
From: Brad Bishop @ 2020-09-09 15:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Benjamin Fair; +Cc: openbmc, Lancelot Kao

On Thu, Sep 03, 2020 at 04:18:09PM -0700, Benjamin Fair wrote:
>On Mon, 31 Aug 2020 at 15:40, Lancelot Kao <lancelot.cy.kao@fii-na.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi, Pioneer
>>
>>                 I come from Fii crops as a subgroup of Foxconn. We are using the openBMC to develop our openBMC with the Ampere & Nuvoton solution.
>>
>>                 So, we need to create a new meta-layer for us. I am told there is someone who may help us to create the meta-layer for us. The below is the information needs to create meta-layer.
>>
>>                 Name : meta-fii
>>
>>                 Maintainers :
>>
>> Lancelot.kao@fii-usa.com
>> Neil.chen@fii-usa.com
>> vveerach@google.com
>> benjaminfair@google.com
>>

>>                 If I miss anything, please let me know.
>>

>> --
>>
>> Best Regards.
>>
>> Lancelot Kao
>>
>> CABG/CESBG
>> TW : +886-2-2268-3466 #3766
>>
>> US : +1-281-655-2668
>> e-mail : lancelot.cy.kao@fii-na.com
>>

>Hi Brad,
>
>Can you help create the repo for meta-fii as described above?
>
>Thanks,
>Benjamin

Lancelot, Ben - sorry about the delay.  meta-fii has been created.

-brad

* Re: New meta-layer request
@ 2020-09-09 16:59     ` Benjamin Fair
From: Benjamin Fair @ 2020-09-09 16:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Brad Bishop; +Cc: openbmc, Lancelot Kao

On Wed, 9 Sep 2020 at 08:13, Brad Bishop <bradleyb@fuzziesquirrel.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 03, 2020 at 04:18:09PM -0700, Benjamin Fair wrote:
> >On Mon, 31 Aug 2020 at 15:40, Lancelot Kao <lancelot.cy.kao@fii-na.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi, Pioneer
> >>
> >>                 I come from Fii crops as a subgroup of Foxconn. We are using the openBMC to develop our openBMC with the Ampere & Nuvoton solution.
> >>
> >>                 So, we need to create a new meta-layer for us. I am told there is someone who may help us to create the meta-layer for us. The below is the information needs to create meta-layer.
> >>
> >>                 Name : meta-fii
> >>
> >>                 Maintainers :
> >>
> >> Lancelot.kao@fii-usa.com
> >> Neil.chen@fii-usa.com
> >> vveerach@google.com
> >> benjaminfair@google.com
> >>

> >>                 If I miss anything, please let me know.
> >>

> >> --
> >>
> >> Best Regards.
> >>
> >> Lancelot Kao
> >>
> >> CABG/CESBG
> >> TW : +886-2-2268-3466 #3766
> >>
> >> US : +1-281-655-2668
> >> e-mail : lancelot.cy.kao@fii-na.com
> >>

> >Hi Brad,
> >
> >Can you help create the repo for meta-fii as described above?
> >
> >Thanks,
> >Benjamin
>
> Lancelot, Ben - sorry about the delay.  meta-fii has been created.
>
> -brad

Thanks so much!