* Re: [SPDK] NVMf/TCP target using VPP
@ 2018-12-29  0:18 Yang, Ziye
From: Yang, Ziye @ 2018-12-29  0:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

Hi Paul,

Will submit a patch to revise the NVMe-oF target part doc later for adding the TCP configuration description. When the patch is ready, will notify you.

Thanks.

Best Regards
Ziye Yang

From: Yang, Ziye @ 2018-12-29  3:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

Revised the doc page of NVMe-oF target user guide
https://review.gerrithub.io/#/c/spdk/spdk/+/438482/

Best Regards
Ziye Yang

@ 2018-12-29  0:23 Luse, Paul E