* [Qemu-devel] Fosdem
@ 2011-01-30 15:26 Alexander Graf
From: Alexander Graf @ 2011-01-30 15:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: QEMU Developers; +Cc: Corentin Chary, Hans de Goede

Hi list,

Is anyone else going to Fosdem? We could try to set up an unofficial qemu meeting if there are enough people around. So far the list of people active in Qemu development and there I'm aware of are:

  - Alexander Graf
  - Hans de Goede

Please reply to all on this mail if you're coming too.

Alex

* Re: [Qemu-devel] Fosdem
@ 2011-02-02 19:06 ` Andreas Färber
From: Andreas Färber @ 2011-02-02 19:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alexander Graf; +Cc: Corentin Chary, Hans de Goede, QEMU Developers

Hi Alex,

Am 30.01.2011 um 16:26 schrieb Alexander Graf:

> Is anyone else going to Fosdem? We could try to set up an unofficial
> qemu meeting if there are enough people around. So far the list of
> people active in Qemu development and there I'm aware of are:
>
> - Alexander Graf
> - Hans de Goede
>
> Please reply to all on this mail if you're coming too.

I am. Thanks for the reminder! ;)

Andreas

* Re: [Qemu-devel] Fosdem
@ 2011-02-02 19:21   ` Alon Levy
From: Alon Levy @ 2011-02-02 19:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andreas Färber
  Cc: Corentin Chary, Hans de Goede, Alexander Graf, QEMU Developers

On Wed, Feb 02, 2011 at 08:06:40PM +0100, Andreas Färber wrote:
> Hi Alex,
>
> Am 30.01.2011 um 16:26 schrieb Alexander Graf:
>
> >Is anyone else going to Fosdem? We could try to set up an
> >unofficial qemu meeting if there are enough people around. So far
> >the list of people active in Qemu development and there I'm aware
> >of are:
> >
> >- Alexander Graf
> >- Hans de Goede
> >
> >Please reply to all on this mail if you're coming too.
>
> I am. Thanks for the reminder! ;)
>
> Andreas

Me three.