* [cip-dev] Evaluation of the code review from Moxa so far
@ 2018-06-07 15:10 Agustín Benito Bethencourt
From: Agustín Benito Bethencourt @ 2018-06-07 15:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Hi SZ Lin,

it would be useful for us and also for the coming TSC meeting at OSSJ if you
could provide to this list a report about the experience of Moxa devs reviewing
stable kernel patches, including the challenges and the highlights.

Do you think is this a good idea? Is it doable before the OSSJ 2018?

Best Regards
--
Agust?n Benito Bethencourt
Principal Consultant

* [cip-dev] Evaluation of the code review from Moxa so far
@ 2018-06-07 16:35 ` SZ Lin (林上智)
From: SZ Lin (林上智) @ 2018-06-07 16:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Hi Agustin,

By all means, I can prepare the information for you.

Could you please let me know deadline for it?

SZ

@ 2018-06-08  4:50   ` Agustin Benito Bethencourt
From: Agustin Benito Bethencourt @ 2018-06-08  4:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Hi,

On 7 June 2018 18:35:37 CEST, "SZ Lin (???)" <sz.lin@moxa.com> wrote:
>Hi Agustin,
>
>By all means, I can prepare the information for you.
>
>Could you please let me know deadline for it?

The OSSJ starts on June 20th. Reading it before that date would be ideal.

>SZ

Best Regards