* [Fuego] Status of LAVA support
@ 2017-05-09 20:04 Bird, Timothy
From: Bird, Timothy @ 2017-05-09 20:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: fuego

Hey everyone,

I just thought I'd announce that I've made some changes to Fuego to more
easily support LAVA as a transport mechanism for Fuego testing.

Specifically, in the base-board.fuegoclass file, I've added 2 new functions:
ov_transport_connect and ov_transport_disconnect.

I've tested these with the existing transports, including support for a
new 'serlogin' program, needed for the serial port transport.  Also,
calls to these functions have been placed in appropriate places in the fuego
core functionality (in functions.sh).  I had to refactor 'target_reboot'
a bit to accommodate how the serial port connection works, but hopefully
this will work for whatever LAVA needs as well.

I put stubs in the shell case statements, for where the LAVA transport
code should go, but this can change if needed.

This is in my next branch on bitbucket, if you want to try it out or
take a look:
https://bitbucket.org/tbird20d/fuego-core.git

Regards,
 -- Tim