* Plans for P2P mode support?
@ 2022-01-23 12:52 Mitchell Nordine
From: Mitchell Nordine @ 2022-01-23 12:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ath11k

Hi folks!

I spent the afternoon trying to setup `gnome-network-displays` on my Dell XPS 13 9310 (which uses QCA6390). It failed with an error along the lines of "No Wi-fi P2P adapter available".

After some investigation I learned that while the QCA6390 does support P2P, the ath11k driver does not[1] (yet).

Can anyone share any details on whether or not there any plans for P2P mode in ath11k on the horizon? Is this something that could be contributed in the ath11k driver? Or would we need some firmware update first?

[1]: https://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.php?p=2004200&sid=f8111789afb51b5e66b80f26126b5944#p2004200

Cheers,
Mitch

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-01-23 12:52 UTC | newest]