* Create a new project, Release: Yocto Project 3.3 "Hardknott" does not appear
@ 2021-06-10  7:07 mail
From: mail @ 2021-06-10  7:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: toaster

Dear all,
I just reinstalled Toaster from scratch and from the hardknott repo:

> cd ~
> mkdir yocto
> cd yocto/
> git clone -b hardknott git://git.yoctoproject.org/poky.git
>
> ### Install toaster
> cd ~/yocto/poky
> pip3 install --user -r bitbake/toaster-requirements.txt
>

> ### Use toaster
> cd ~/yocto/poky
> source oe-init-build-env
> source toaster start

However, when I go to "Create a new project", only the two older 3.1 and 3.2 releases are available for selection.
How can I add 3.3, as I wanted to work on that one (and not via the local repo feature, as I like the automatic integration of layers etc.)\

Thanks a lot,

Nico