* How to change the soft link in target.requires or target.wants directory
@ 2019-12-26  7:17 zhang_cy1989
From: zhang_cy1989 @ 2019-12-26  7:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openbmc

Dear All
   The target.requires or target.wants contains some soft link.
   Ex:
        /lib/systemd/system/obmc-host-startmin@0.target.requires

                   lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            31 Nov 29  2019 obmc-chassis-poweron@0.target -> ../obmc-chassis-poweron@.target
                   lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            25 Nov 28 09:51 op-occ-enable@0.service -> ../op-occ-enable@.service
                   lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            22 Nov 28 09:57 start_host@0.service -> ../start_host@.service

    Now, I want to add or delete soft link:op-occ-enable@0.service

    I can use "rm -rf ./op-occ-enable@0.service" to achieve the goal.
    But,I'm not exactly sure this is formal operation. And I'm afraid this will be side effect.

    Are there other tools or formal methods to do this?

Best regards
Felix