* Permission of Quanta CCLA folder on google drive
@ 2021-12-24 14:47 Buddy Huang (黃天鴻)
From: Buddy Huang (黃天鴻) @ 2021-12-24 14:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Brad Bishop, krtaylor, openbmc

Hi Brad, Kurt and all,

I would like to apply for the permission of Quanta CCLA folder on google drive.
We will send updated CCLA to mail list and put it on shared folder at the same time.
Also, the attached file is the latest version of updated Schedule A of CCLA from Quanta.

Thanks for everything you have done for us this year. Have a joyful holiday season.

Sincerely,
Buddy

[-- Attachment #2: Quanta Schedule A Update 2021-12-14.pdf --]

* Re: Permission of Quanta CCLA folder on google drive
@ 2022-01-04 16:38 ` Brad Bishop
From: Brad Bishop @ 2022-01-04 16:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Buddy Huang (黃天鴻); +Cc: openbmc, krtaylor

Hi Buddy

On Fri, Dec 24, 2021 at 02:47:25PM +0000, Buddy Huang (黃天鴻) wrote:
>Hi Brad, Kurt and all,
>
>I would like to apply for the permission of Quanta CCLA folder on google drive.

I added you as an editor just now.  Thanks!

>We will send updated CCLA to mail list and put it on shared folder at the same time.

OK!

>Also, the attached file is the latest version of updated Schedule A of CCLA from Quanta.

I uploaded this one to the Quanta folder.

>Thanks for everything you have done for us this year. Have a joyful holiday season.

Thanks!