* !!!! Greetings !!!!
@ 2017-03-31  7:31 Kong Khemara
From: Kong Khemara @ 2017-03-31  7:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

Hello,
I am Barr Kong Khemara, I humbly ask if you are related to my client who died couple of
years ago in a car accident here in my country Cambodia. I wish to also inquire if
it is possible to have different families with the same last name as yours by coincidence
who do not share the same common roots? Kindly get back to me if your email is still
Valid to enable me give you the details of my message or make headway in my search.
Regards,
Kong Khemara

* *Greetings!
@ 2013-02-20  4:33 Scott, Tiffany (HRSA)
From: Scott, Tiffany (HRSA) @ 2013-02-20  4:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tsscott

*Greetings!
Hello from hong kong, I have a business proposal for you. Reply me back only to my private
email address andrewliu19@yahoo.com.hk or andrewliu45@aol.com for more details. Thank you.
Andrew Liu