* Unable to build image with qt examples
@ 2021-12-03  3:28 Ankur Tyagi
From: Ankur Tyagi @ 2021-12-03  3:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

I am using dunfell branch and trying to include qtbase-examples, qtdeclarative-examples, qtquickcontrols2-examples in the image by adding following to the packagegroup:

QT5_EXAMPLES = " \
qtbase-examples \
qtdeclarative-examples \
qtquickcontrols2-examples \
"
but during image creation I am getting following error:

Error:
Problem 1: conflicting requests
- nothing provides qtdeclarative-examples needed by packagegroup-qt5-1.0-r0.noarch
Problem 2: conflicting requests
- nothing provides qtquickcontrols2-examples needed by packagegroup-qt5-examples-1.0-r0.noarch
(try to add '--skip-broken' to skip uninstallable packages or '--nobest' to use not only best candidate packages)

But checking qtdeclarative and qtquickcontrols2 recipes, they do provide this package:

ankur@pc:~/build $ bitbake -e qtquickcontrols2 | grep ^PACKAGES=
PACKAGES="qtquickcontrols2-qmldesigner qtquickcontrols2-qmlplugins qtquickcontrols2-tools qtquickcontrols2-plugins qtquickcontrols2-mkspecs qtquickcontrols2-examples qtquickcontrols2-src qtquickcontrols2-dbg qtquickcontrols2-staticdev qtquickcontrols2-dev qtquickcontrols2-doc qtquickcontrols2-locale  qtquickcontrols2"

ankur@pc:~/build $ bitbake -e qtdeclarative | grep ^PACKAGES=
PACKAGES="qtdeclarative-ptest qtdeclarative-qmldesigner qtdeclarative-qmlplugins qtdeclarative-tools qtdeclarative-plugins qtdeclarative-mkspecs qtdeclarative-examples qtdeclarative-src qtdeclarative-dbg qtdeclarative-staticdev qtdeclarative-dev qtdeclarative-doc qtdeclarative-locale  qtdeclarative"

What am I missing here?

thanks
Ankur

* Re: [oe] Unable to build image with qt examples
@ 2021-12-03  8:43 ` Martin Jansa
From: Martin Jansa @ 2021-12-03  8:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ankur Tyagi; +Cc: openembedded-devel