* #yocto #sdk -XILINX/vivado dependencies
@ 2021-04-06 19:46 Monsees, Steven C (US)
From: Monsees, Steven C (US) @ 2021-04-06 19:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Working with zeus, aarch64, with Xilinx vivado dependencies...
Kerenl image and bootapp build and run correctly, need to be able to build EXT SDK,,,

How do I incorporate the dependencies of the low level Xilinx FPGA support  (i.e. "vivado") into the Ext SDK build env ?

Is there a way to build in support so that the "module load" command would be usable from the ".conf" or  the env-setup script, (i.e. "module load vivado..." ?

Thanks,
Steve

* Re: [yocto] #yocto #sdk -XILINX/vivado dependencies
@ 2021-04-06 20:28 ` Khem Raj
From: Khem Raj @ 2021-04-06 20:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Monsees, Steven C (US); +Cc: yocto

there is KERNEL_MODULE_AUTOLOAD which could be used to load modules on
boot, don't know if that suffices to what you need but worth looking
into.

On Tue, Apr 6, 2021 at 12:47 PM Monsees, Steven C (US) via
lists.yoctoproject.org

@ 2021-04-07 10:45   ` Monsees, Steven C (US)
From: Monsees, Steven C (US) @ 2021-04-07 10:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Khem Raj; +Cc: yocto

No the vivado module sets up key variables, the lib path, and the include paths for building Xilinx low level drivers built into bootapp/kernel...

I need to be able to include these components in actual SDK build...

Steve

This email has been sent from an account outside of the BAE Systems network.

Please treat the email with caution, especially if you are requested to click on a link, decrypt/open an attachment, or enable macros.  For further information on how to spot phishing, access “Cybersecurity OneSpace Page” and report phishing by clicking the button “Report Phishing” on the Outlook toolbar.