* kernel init debug features
@ 2021-05-31 21:31 Monsees, Steven C (US)
From: Monsees, Steven C (US) @ 2021-05-31 21:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

I have kernels based off "rocko" and "zeus" for both Arm and Intel... all using sysvinit (not systemd).

Under the Yocto build system, how can I easily set the following kernel configuration variables based on the build for testing/debug ?

*        sched_rt_period_us

*        sched_rt_runtime_us

*        overcommit_memory

thanks,