* Urgent Response
@ 2018-10-15 15:52 David Lin
From: David Lin @ 2018-10-15 15:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: devicetree

Urgent business proposal involving the use of your last name for inheritance claim of funds left by a late benefactor of my bank  . Contact David Lin on dave@royalptb.com

* Re: Urgent Response
@ 2019-09-30  9:30 18163082
From: 18163082 @ 2019-09-30  9:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Greetings.. pls get back to me i have an important information to share.

* Re: Urgent Response
@ 2019-09-30  9:30 18163082
From: 18163082 @ 2019-09-30  9:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mm

Greetings.. pls get back to me i have an important information to share.

* Urgent response
@ 2018-03-08  6:51 ` James Williams
From: James Williams @ 2018-03-08  6:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernel-janitors

Attn: Beneficiary,

We have contacted the Federal Ministry of Finance on your Behalf and
they have brought a solution to your problem by coordinating your
payment in total (10,000,000.00) Ten Million Dollars in an atm card
which you can use to withdraw money from any ATM MACHINE CENTER
anywhere in the world with a maximum of 10000 Dollars daily. You now
have the lawful right to claim your fund in an atm card. Since the
Federal Bureau of Investigation is involved in this transaction, you
have to be rest assured for this is 100% risk free it is our duty to
protect the American Citizens, European Citizens, Asian Citizen. All I
want you to do is to contact the atm card CENTER Via email or call the
office telephone number one of the Consultant will assist you for
their requirements to proceed and procure your Approval Slip on your
behalf.

CONTACT INFORMATION
NAME: James  Williams
EMAIL: paymasterofficedesk@gmail.com

Do contact us with your details:

Full name//
Address// Age//
 Telephone Numbers//
Occupation//
 Your Country//
Bank Details//

So your files would be updated after which the Delivery of your
atm card will be affected to your designated home Address without any
further delay and the bank will transfer your funds in total
(10,000,000.00) Ten Million Dollars to your Bank account. We
will reply you with the secret code (1600 atm card). We advice you get
back to the payment office after you have contacted the ATM SWIFT CARD
CENTER and we do await your response so we can move on with our
Investigation and make sure your ATM SWIFT CARD gets to you.

Best Regards
James Williams
Paymaster General
Federal Republic Of Nigeri

From: James Williams @ 2018-03-08  6:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2016-01-03  4:34 Ms Noor
From: Ms Noor @ 2016-01-03  4:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: noorh1960-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w

Good Day To You,

Please forgive my intrusion into your privacy, I am Ms Noor Hidayah a
Malaysia citizen living in Burkina-Faso, I’m 55 years old widow
suffering from a long time cancer of the breast in addition to high
blood pressure. Reference to the doctor’s confirmation that I have
less than three months to live,

I have decided to Donate $950.000.00, which I deposited in my bank for
the help of orphans and the less privilege through you for the work of
humanity in the society as I don’t have a child that will inherit my
wealth when I’m no more alive, as a person I know too well that this
project will make you have limited access to your own activities, so I
permit you to  take 30% of this fund for your faithful time/commitment
and use the rest for the work of humanity to fulfill my last wish on
earth.

Meanwhile I have made my decision over this fund known to my bank and
they responded that i should forward my authorization letter attached
with the information's of whom I want the fund to be transfer to hence
I did not declare any next of kin during the deposition of the fund,
So I need you to quickly send me your information's as stated below
let me attach it together with my authorization letter and forward it
to my bank to enable them process the transfer to your name,

On your response to this mail I will forward you my private valid
data’s for your reference. I hereby humbly and painfully confess to
you that this was a very hard decision to take, but I have no choice
than to take this humble decision hence the only thing that if
faithfully accomplished while I am alive will give me peaceful rest
and joy till I close my eyes in death.

Full Name
Account number
Account name
Bank name
Bank address
City
Occupation
House address
Direct telephone number
A scanned copy of your international passport or id card

My regards
Ms Noor Hidayah

* Urgent response
@ 2012-05-31 17:49 mustafakofi
From: mustafakofi @ 2012-05-31 17:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

Dear ,

Good Day.

I'm Mr Mustafa Kofi, I'm presently in Durban South Africa, i chose to seek for your assistance to help me invest wisely in your Country.

If there is any other areas which you have interest for us to go into the Industry as partners feels free to contact me for a discussion. or you can give me your number to contact you.

Hope am not taking you on aware, looking forward to hear from you.

Regards

Mustafa  Kofi

* URGENT RESPONSE
@ 2012-03-19  4:34 Cheung Leung
From: Cheung Leung @ 2012-03-19  4:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

DEAR SIR,
   Your funds are ready to be transferred to you, please which account should
we use to transfer the funds, reply me Immediately so that we can start
the transfer process immediately.Thank you.
 Best regards
 CHEUNG LEUNG

* URGENT RESPONSE
@ 2012-03-19  4:30 ` Cheung Leung

From: Cheung Leung @ 2012-03-19  4:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-09-21  9:00 Eduardo Depetris
From: Eduardo Depetris @ 2010-09-21  9:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am Andrew Cole,a staff of NatWest Bank Plc,Uk. I have a urgent and
lucrative business proposal for you to handle,wish I believe will profit the
both of us after completion of the transaction.If interested please send your
correspondence to my private email address:andrewcoleukk@gmail.com
Kind Regards,
Andrew cole(Mr.)

* Urgent Response
@ 2010-09-21  8:59 Eduardo Depetris
From: Eduardo Depetris @ 2010-09-21  8:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2006-08-22 17:13 abriel fabian
From: abriel fabian @ 2006-08-22 17:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii", Size: 2447 bytes --]

ABRIEL FABIAN,
Managing director
Tapar Group,
Office address:77,
Bd du général de Gaule
B13 Dakar,Senegal.

 ATTN:
 Tapar Group, is in search of a book-keeper/company representatives in the United States,canada
and the UK.This project has been developed in a way not to affect your present job nor bring you any
form of stress but in order to help take care of those extra costs while you work for us.
 Tapar Group is a company thats deals in the production and supplies of Batik,Assorted African fabrics,
various clothing materials,African art materials and all kinds of furnitures for exporting to the wolrd.Presently
our website is under construction and should be ready soon.
 Recently It came to my knowledge that there are a lot of lapses in handling funds coming from our clients
in the USA,Canada and UK which come in forms of Cashiers checks,Company checks and Money Orders
which are not readily cashable outside the United States,Canada and UK,So we need someone in the US,
Canada and UK to work as our representatives and assist us in processing the payments from our various
clients which come in on a weekly,monthly and annual basis.This is why we decided to employ a
representatives over in the US,Canada and UK to help us receive our payments at your contact address
you shall be providing us,in order to process our payment from our clients.
   All you need to do is receive these payments from our clients in your country, get it deposited at your bank,
Cash it then deduct your percentage( 15% of each payment) plus transfer charges and forward the
balance funds to one of company's representatives via Moneygram/Western Union.
      Our payments will be issued out in your name as we would inform our clients to do.Therefore
the following details would be needed: I would require you to send me an email with the following details:
1)Your Fullname
2)Your Residential Address
3)Your Phone number
4)Your Age
5)Your Occupation
 We would forward these informations to our clients and they will start making payments to you as the
 company's representative in the states,Canada or UK.Once we have all your details in our records,We
would notify you as soon as we confirm that one of our cleints is mailing payment across to you.
 I await your urgent response.

Warmest Regards,
ABRIEL FABIAN
Managing director
Tapar Group
abriel_fabian@mixmail.com
Office address:77, Bd du général de Gaule
B13 Dakar,Senegal

* Urgent  Response
@ 2005-05-27 13:50 Joseph  Chau.
From: Joseph  Chau. @ 2005-05-27 13:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mm

Mr Chau Joseph.
The Center,
99, Queen's Road Central, Central,
Hong Kong.
E-mail:chaujoshx@primposta.com

Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Joseph Chau of Investment Banking, Union Bank
Of China. On July 6, 2004, our client Mr. Irvin poot,
a businessman, made a numbered fixed deposit for 6
(six) calendar months, with a value of US$20.5m only
in my branch. Upon maturity several notice was sent to
him and no response came from him. Another
notification was sent early February and still no
response came from him. The Bank officially sent
two-man delegate to his residence in Malaysia were he
reside only to find out that the business mogul and
his family perished in the Tsunami disaster.

After further investigations, it was also discovered
that Mr. Irvin Poot did not declare any next of kin in
his official papers, including the paper work of his
bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last time
he visited my office that no one except me knew of his
deposit in my bank. So, Twenty million, Five Hundred
Thousand United State Dollars is still lying in my
bank and no one will ever come forward to claim it.

According to the laws of my country, at the expiration
of one year (1 year) the funds will revert to the
ownership of Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to
claim the funds.

I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of
kin to Mr. Irvin Poot to enable you receive the funds.
Lets put heads together to see how we can transfer
these funds out of Hong Kong and use it judiciously.

I have contacted an Attorney that will prepare the
necessary document that will back you up as the next
of kin to Mr. Irvin Poot, all that is require from you
at this stage is for you to provide me with your full
names and Address including your direct phone and fax
numbers for my Attorney to commence his job.

My Attorney will also file in for claims on your
behalf and secure the necessary approval and letter of
probate in your favor for the funds to be move to an
account that will be provided by you.

We are going to adopt a legalized method and the
Attorney will prepare all the necessary documents and
no risk involve.

Note that sharing percentage is negotiable by the two
parties. Contact me on this email address
(chaujoshx@primposta.com) with your
full names, address, fax and telephone number
if you are interested and more
details will be provided to you about the Project.

Sincerely,
Chau Joseph.

* Urgent Response
@ 2005-04-06 20:29 David Williams
From: David Williams @ 2005-04-06 20:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mm

DAVID WILLIAMS
DEH HARZZER 54-56
1088DH AMSTERDAM-NETHERLANDS

ATTN: SIR/MADAM,

PERMIT ME TO INFORM YOU OF MY DESIRE OF GOING INTO
BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU. I GOT YOUR  AND
CONTACT FROM THE NETHERLANDS CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND
INDUSTRY. I PRAYED OVER IT AND SELECTED YOUR
AMONG OTHER S DUE TO IT'S ESTEEMING NATURE AND THE
RECOMMENDATIONS GIVEN TO ME AS A REPUTABLE AND TRUST
WORTHY PERSON I CAN CONFIDE ON AND BY THEIR
RECOMMENDATIONS I MUST NOT HESITATE TO CONFIDE IN YOU
FOR THIS SIMPLE AND SINCERE REQUEST.

I AM DAVID WILLIAMS,A 22YEARS OLD BOY, THE ONLY SON OF LATE CHIEF AND MRS CHRISTOPHER WILLIAMS. MY FATHER WAS A VERY WEALTHY COCOA MERCHANT BASED IN ABIDJAN, THE ECONOMIC CAPITAL OF IVORY COAST BEFORE HE WAS POISONED TO DEATH BY HIS BUSINESS ASSOCIATES ON ONE OF THEIR EVENING OUTING TO DISCUSSON A BUSINESS DEAL.

WHEN MY MOTHER DIED ON THE 21ST OCTOBER 1990, MY FATHER TOOK ME SO SPECIAL BECAUSE I AM MOTHERLESS. BEFORE THE DEATH OF MY FATHER ON 24TH APRIL 2002, IN A PRIVATE HOSPITAL IN ABIDJAN, HE SECRETLY CALLED ME ON HIS BED SIDE AND TOLD ME THAT HE HAS A SUM OF US$15M (FIFTHEN MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS) LEFT IN A BANK HERE IN AMSTERDAM NETHERLANDS.

THAT HE USED MY  AS HIS ONLY SON FOR THE NEXT OF KIN IN
DEPOSIT OF THE FUND. HE ALSO EXPLAINED TO ME THAT IT
WAS BECAUSE OF THIS WEALTH THAT HE WAS POISONED BY HIS
BUSINESS ASSOCIATES, THAT I SHOULD SEEK FOR A FOREIGN
PARTNER IN A COUNTRY OF MY CHOICE WHERE I WILL
TRANSFER THIS MONEY AND USE IT FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSE.

FOR THIS SIMPLE REASON, I ARRANGED WITH A TRAVEL AGENT, WHO HELPED ME TO TRAVEL TO AMSTERDAM-NETHERLANDS WHERE THE FUND IS DEPOSITED. I AM RIGHT NOW IN AMSTERDAM AS A REFUGEE.

I AM HONOURABLY SEEKING YOUR ASSISTANCE IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS.
1) TO HELP ME RETRIEVE THIS FUND AND HELP PROVIDE A BANK ACCOUNT WHERE THIS MONEY WOULD BE TRANSFERED INTO.
2) TO SERVE AS THE GUARDIAN OF THIS FUND AND ME
3) TO MAKE ARRANGEMENT FOR ME TO COME OVER TO YOUR
COUNTRY TO FURTHER MY EDUCATION AND TO SECURE A
RESIDENTIAL PERMIT FOR ME IN YOUR COUNTRY.

MOREOVER, SIR, I AM WILLING TO OFFER YOU 15% OF THE
TOTAL SUM AS COMPENSATION FOR YOUR EFFORT/INPUT AFTER
THE SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER OF THIS FUND TO YOUR NOMINATED
ACCOUNT OVERSEA. FURTHERMORE, YOU CAN INDICATE YOUR
OPTION TOWARDS ASSISTING ME AS I BELIEVE THAT THIS
TRANSACTION WOULD BE CONCLUDED WITHIN SEVEN (7) DAYS,
YOU SIGNIFY INTEREST TO ASSIST ME.

ANTICIPATING HEARING FROM YOU SOON.

THANKS AND GOD BLESS.

EMAIL ME DIRECTLY ON davidwilliamspvt@netscape.net