* g++: error: ./examples/calc++/calc++-scanner.cc: No such file or directory
@ 2018-04-11 12:46 Aditya Tayade
From: Aditya Tayade @ 2018-04-11 12:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: poky

I am trying run test suite for bison but its throwing some error-

g++: error: ./examples/calc++/calc++-scanner.cc: No such file or directory

Found some work around-
cp Makefile Makefile.bak
sed -i '/calc++/d' Makefile
make check

This helped me to run suite without error. But is it correct solution?

Regards,
Aditya Tayade

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the KPIT Technologies Ltd. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message. KPIT Technologies Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.

* Re: g++: error: ./examples/calc++/calc++-scanner.cc: No such file or directory
@ 2018-04-14  0:17 ` Khem Raj
From: Khem Raj @ 2018-04-14  0:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Aditya Tayade, poky

On 4/11/18 5:46 AM, Aditya Tayade wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I am trying run test suite for bison but its throwing some error-
>
> *g++: error: ./examples/calc++/calc++-scanner.cc: No such file or directory*

this is a generated file, somehow its not being generated may be
parallel build issue.