* Homeland Security
@ 2016-04-03  0:30 Jeh Charles Johnsonr
From: Jeh Charles Johnsonr @ 2016-04-03  0:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: DHS

Tel:+14073924312 text messages only

I am Mr. Jeh Charles Johnson. The secretary of the US Department of Homeland Security Washington DC, an international summit was held in West Africa and i was opporturned to be one of the officials, after the meeting I found out that a huge sum of 4.5 million dollars which is in your name was abandoned here in West Africa probably due to malpractices.

I would like you to kindly reconfirm your full address, Full name, Phone number, and nearest Airport so that I shall bring your parcel to our Head Office in Washington DC and you will come and claim or we can send it to your designated address I wait for your urgent and positive respond. You can reach me on this email as well: mr.jehjohnson12@gmail.com. I will be looking forward to your positive response. Thank you and God bless you.`

Best regards
Jeh Charles Johnson
mr.jehjohnson12@gmail.com.

---