* Your Urgent Response
@ 2016-04-03 13:43 Mr.Hassan Umra
From: Mr.Hassan Umra  @ 2016-04-03 13:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: alex

Dear Friend,

I am Mr Hassan Umra, the director in charge of auditing and accounting section
of Bank of Africa (BOA) Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso West-Africa. I would like you
to indicate your intearest to receive the transfer of $12.5 Million Dollars.

I will like you to stand as the next of kin to our late customer whose account
is presently dormanat for claims. Please once you are interested kindly send
me the following details information below,

1.Your full name:...........
2.Resident address:......
3.Private phone........
5.Occupation:..............
I shall send you more details as soon as i hear from you.

Regards,
Mr.Hassan Umra,

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-04-03 14:14 UTC | newest]