From: "Fillion, Claude" <Claude.Fillion@mksinst.com>
To: Adam Ford <aford173@gmail.com>
Cc: Luca Ceresoli <luca@lucaceresoli.net>,
	Sean Anderson <sean.anderson@seco.com>,
	linux-clk <linux-clk@vger.kernel.org>
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: Questions regarding regarding idt/renesas versaclock5 driver
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 21:21:07 +0000	[thread overview]

For my application I would like the ability to set clock frequencies according  to values that are stored in a json formatted config file. Is there a way to change these values from user space app code?  If not, would it be ok to add code to my consumer driver (say in the probe method) that would read the values from the json and then call set_rate() and prepare_enable()) ?

Thanks,
Claude