* linx-imx.git fetch failure
@ 2017-07-06  1:09 Takashi Matsuzawa
From: Takashi Matsuzawa @ 2017-07-06  1:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: meta-freescale

Hello.

Sorry beig git.freescale.com/imx/linux-imx.git issue.

I am seeing fetch errir with it and looking for immediate workaround.

Any tips?

https://community.nxp.com/thread/454994

I can browes on web I/F, and I remember someone mentioning how to manually download the bits into DL_DIR to avoid such errors, but I forgot.

(Since the site sometimes fails this way, I will memo this time..)

* Re: linx-imx.git fetch failure
@ 2017-07-06 12:53 ` Takashi Matsuzawa
From: Takashi Matsuzawa @ 2017-07-06 12:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: meta-freescale

Hello.

This now seems to be solved.  I could fetch without error this afternoon.