* Request For Your Partnership
@ 2016-02-02  1:02 Khalid Mahmoud Ahmed
From: Khalid Mahmoud Ahmed @ 2016-02-02  1:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Hello My Friend,

I send you greetings. I have found your contact email address listed on an Internet Business Directory and it is my wish to do business with you, hence your receipt of this letter. We are brokering an Investment deal in your country on behalf of a client in Libya. This deal will involve the investment of a high profile client of ours in your country. In selected investment areas in your country, thus the reason for us contacting you.

We are by this letter offering you our partnership, so as to allow us have you as representative and manager of invested funds in your country within the time frame of the investment/partnership scheme. We have kept this proposal brief, if you are Interested in this offer of partnership, please respond and we would send you an elaborate proposal and details of this offer. Please respond to this email: khalidmahmed43-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org

Yours sincerely,
Khalid Mahmoud Ahmed
LIBYA CONSULATE,
Department of International Negotiations.
Deputy Director, International Affairs.

* Request for your partnership
@ 2016-07-29 10:49 Bun Sam
From: Bun Sam @ 2016-07-29 10:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good day,

I work with one of the major banks in Cambodia as the director of auditor. I have a proposal for you, a very urgent and quick business that will be completed in 12 working days. I have just discovered documents relating to funds belonging to a deceased client of our bank,

I went through all the related documents to the funds and I discovered no listed next of kin to inherit the funds which has been in our bank for more than 7 years now. I need your cooperation in getting the funds, I have the power to list you as the beneficiary of the funds and have the funds transferred to you.

If you are interested, do get back to me so I can provide you with the full details.

Regards
Bun Sam.

---

* Request for your partnership
@ 2016-07-29  0:37 Bun Sam
From: Bun Sam @ 2016-07-29  0:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2016-07-26 10:13 Bun Sam

From: Khalid Mahmoud Ahmed @ 2016-02-02  1:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Hello My Friend,

I send you greetings. I have found your contact email address listed on an Internet Business Directory and it is my wish to do business with you, hence your receipt of this letter. We are brokering an Investment deal in your country on behalf of a client in Libya. This deal will involve the investment of a high profile client of ours in your country. In selected investment areas in your country, thus the reason for us contacting you.

We are by this letter offering you our partnership, so as to allow us have you as representative and manager of invested funds in your country within the time frame of the investment/partnership scheme. We have kept this proposal brief, if you are Interested in this offer of partnership, please respond and we would send you an elaborate proposal and details of this offer. Please respond to this email: khalidmahmed43@gmail.com