* GUI: New navigation and design
@ 2019-11-05 15:54 Pine, Kathryn ElaineX
From: Pine, Kathryn ElaineX @ 2019-11-05 15:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openbmc

Hi all,

I'm relatively new to the OpenBmc Mailing list - thank you all for welcoming me to the community.

I've been working on a new UI for phosphor-webui and would like to share the designs.

Below are links to screenshots:
https://i.postimg.cc/qMvCh6Xr/Login.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/tTTgMdHy/EventLog.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/XqBYVVJz/Hardware-Status-Page.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/B6Vv98qF/Sensors-Page.jpg

This new UI introduces:

-          Accordion-style navigation

-          Collapsible navigation

-          Slim header to reduce vertical space

-          Updated styling to table and form elements & page layout to improve user experience

This proposed UI is also available to view here:
https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/c/openbmc/phosphor-webui/+/26539

I welcome your feedback and/or suggestions.

We'll be discussing these at the GUI Design work group this week as well.

Thanks,
Kathy

* Re:  GUI: New navigation and design
@ 2019-11-20 15:07 ` Derick Montague