* [Printing-architecture] Mentors Required for Open Printing GSoC 2018 projects.
@ 2018-01-31 15:14 Aveek Basu
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Aveek Basu @ 2018-01-31 15:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Open Printing; +Cc: Till Kamppeter

Hi All,

Like every year, this year also myself and Till are organizing the Google
Summer Of Code Projects for Linux Foundation. There are a couple of
interesting project on this year's list with regards to Open Printing:

https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/gsoc/google-summer-code-2018-openprinting-projects

Already there is bunch of talented students who are interested in working
on these projects. We require your help in mentoring these students. It
will be of great help if you could please help us in mentoring these
students to deliver some great projects.

Aveek

* Re: [Printing-architecture] Mentors Required for Open Printing GSoC 2018 projects.
@ 2018-01-31 15:40 ` Danny Brennan
From: Danny Brennan @ 2018-01-31 15:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: aveek.basu; +Cc: printing-architecture, till.kamppeter

[-- Attachment #2: Image.image001.jpg@01D16251.1924A500.jpg --]
[-- Type: image/jpeg, Size: 8158 bytes --]

* Re: [Printing-architecture] Mentors Required for Open Printing GSoC 2018 projects.
@ 2018-02-01 23:11 ` James Cloos
From: James Cloos @ 2018-02-01 23:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Aveek Basu; +Cc: Open Printing, Till Kamppeter

I'm also available to mentor again.

-JimC
--
James Cloos <cloos@jhcloos.com>         OpenPGP: 0x997A9F17ED7DAEA6

* Re: [Printing-architecture] Mentors Required for Open Printing GSoC 2018 projects.
@ 2018-02-02 12:15   ` Aveek Basu
From: Aveek Basu @ 2018-02-02 12:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: James Cloos; +Cc: Open Printing, Till Kamppeter

That is great to hear James.

Requesting others as well to help us out in mentoring the students.

Regards,
Aveek

@ 2018-02-02 17:52   ` Till Kamppeter
From: Till Kamppeter @ 2018-02-02 17:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: James Cloos, Aveek Basu; +Cc: Open Printing

On 02/02/2018 12:11 AM, James Cloos wrote:
> I'm also available to mentor again.
>
> -JimC

Great. Thank you very much in advance. Every mentor counts for getting
our projects done.

    Till

* Re: [Printing-architecture] Mentors Required for Open Printing GSoC 2018 projects.
@ 2018-02-12 19:29 ` Aveek Basu
From: Aveek Basu @ 2018-02-12 19:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Open Printing; +Cc: Till Kamppeter