* arm: imx6: configure NoC on i.MX6DQP
@ 2019-12-13  9:02 Bernhard Messerklinger
From: Bernhard Messerklinger @ 2019-12-13  9:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hi Stefano, Filip,

I found this patch on the mailing list:
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/670208/

As far as I can see this patch never made it to mainline.
I have tested and reviewed the patch and it works for me.
With this patch my i.MX6QP DDR3 NoC configuration works fine.

What is the current state of the patch?
Is anyone still working on it?
If no, what would I have to do to get it mainline?

Regards,
Bernhard

* arm: imx6: configure NoC on i.MX6DQP
@ 2020-02-07  9:16 ` Bernhard Messerklinger
From: Bernhard Messerklinger @ 2020-02-07  9:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

-----"U-Boot" <u-boot-bounces@lists.denx.de> schrieb: -----
> Hi Stefano, Filip,
>
> I found this patch on the mailing list:
> https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/670208/
>
> As far as I can see this patch never made it to mainline.
> I have tested and reviewed the patch and it works for me.
> With this patch my i.MX6QP DDR3 NoC configuration works fine.
>
> What is the current state of the patch?
> Is anyone still working on it?
> If no, what would I have to do to get it mainline?
>
> Regards,
> Bernhard

Hi Stefano, Filip,

I am still looking for feedback regarding this question?
Can anybody help me?

Regards,
Bernhard