* Looking for an up-to-date evaluation board with Xenomai support
@ 2021-08-11 10:22 Henning Schlender
From: Henning Schlender @ 2021-08-11 10:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xenomai

Hello everyone,

our research group is looking for an up-to-date evaluation board,
that we can use for our real-time research with Xenomai.

We found this list of supported boards, but realized that it hasn't been updated for a while.
https://source.denx.de/Xenomai/xenomai/-/wikis/Supported_Hardware

We are looking for a system that can run some autonomous driving algorithms and has ethernet and maybe wifi support.

We are grateful for suggestions.

Kind regards
Henning

--
Henning Schlender, M.Sc.
Researcher · R&D Group Configuration and Evolution

OFFIS e.V. - Institut für Informatik
FuE Bereich Verkehr [R&D Division Transportation] im Übergang in das
DLR Institut Systems Engineering für zukünftige Mobilität
Escherweg 2 · 26121 Oldenburg · Germany
Phone/Fax.: +49 441 9722-163 / 278
E-Mail: henning.schlender@offis.de

Registergericht: Amtsgericht Oldenburg VR 1956
Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Sebastian Lehnhoff (Vorsitzender),
Prof. Dr. techn. Susanne Boll-Westermann, Prof. Dr.-Ing. Axel Hahn,
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Andreas Hein, Prof. Dr.-Ing. Wolfgang H. Nebel

Unsere Hinweise zum Datenschutz sind abrufbar unter:
https://www.offis.de/datentransparenz.html

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-08-11 10:22 UTC | newest]