* Re: [SPDK] How to handle not contiguous data in end-to-end data protection and use ISA-L in SPDK
@ 2018-09-11  4:44
From:  @ 2018-09-11  4:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

Hi All,

To simplify the design, I will start my work by setting a requirment that length of each iovec must be multiple of extended LBAs, i.e., multiple of 520 if block size is 512 and metadata size is 8.

I hope I will submit some patches to Gerrit soon.

If you have any other feedback, please let me know. Otherwise, I'm happy if you just stay tune.

Thanks,

Shuhei

From:  @ 2018-09-10 23:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk