* [cip-dev] Regarding RZ/G1CeMMC backporting patches
@ 2019-10-28 17:46 Biju Das
From: Biju Das @ 2019-10-28 17:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Hi All,

RZ/G1C eMMC IP is different from other RZ/G1 SoC's. It is having an internal DMA for data transfer which is similar to R-Car Gen3.

Support for internal DMAC is added in 4.14 kernel and support for RZ/G1C added on 4.20 kernel.

I have backported the relevant patches(86 patches)  to 4.4 kernel and shared at [1].
[1]. https://gitlab.com/bijud/emmc

Please review this patches and share your opinion, so that I can send it to cip patchwork

Regards,
Biju

* [cip-dev] Regarding RZ/G1CeMMC backporting patches
@ 2019-11-01 14:29 ` Biju Das
From: Biju Das @ 2019-11-01 14:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Hi Pavel & Nobuhiro-San ,

Do you want me to send the patches instead of [1]? Please let me know.

@ 2019-11-07  7:18 ` nobuhiro1.iwamatsu at toshiba.co.jp
From: nobuhiro1.iwamatsu at toshiba.co.jp @ 2019-11-07  7:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Hi Biju,

OK, I will check this. If you can, please send this series cip-dev too.

Best regards,
  Nobuhiro

@ 2019-11-07  7:53   ` Biju Das
From: Biju Das @ 2019-11-07  7:53 UTC (permalink / raw)