* pyverbs: rdma_connect/accept with private data
@ 2022-06-26  3:49 Changcheng Liu
From: Changcheng Liu @ 2022-06-26  3:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-rdma

Hi all,
    Does anyone know how to use rdma_connect/accept with setting private data in pyverbs?
    I'm wondering how to set the private_data member in the ConnParam::conn_param.

    For example, how to set only one uint32_t varible in the private_data?

B.R.
Changcheng

* Re: pyverbs: rdma_connect/accept with private data
@ 2022-06-26 12:11 ` Edward Srouji
From: Edward Srouji @ 2022-06-26 12:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Changcheng Liu, linux-rdma

On 6/26/2022 6:49 AM, Changcheng Liu wrote:

> Hi all,
>      Does anyone know how to use rdma_connect/accept with setting private data in pyverbs?
>      I'm wondering how to set the private_data member in the ConnParam::conn_param.

Unfortunately, currently it's not fully supported in pyverbs, but it can
be easily added.

I saw that you've just sent a PR for that :). Will take it from there.

Thanks.