* Compliments!
@ 2013-06-28 12:04 Adeyemi Peters
From: Adeyemi Peters @ 2013-06-28 12:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: adeopeters@gmail.com

Good day,

I am Adeyemi Peters from the United Bank for Africa Plc, I have a business proposal worth $8,370,000.00 for you. I need you to help me receive the transfer of this money and invest in your country, We will share the estate in the ratio of 60 to 40 percent. I advise that you keep this email confidential. I shall await your swift response to enable me inform you in details about this business.

Regards,
Dr. Adeyemi Peters

From: Adeyemi Peters @ 2013-06-28 12:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: adeopeters@gmail.com

@ 2013-06-28 10:56 Adeyemi Peters
From: Adeyemi Peters @ 2013-06-28 10:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: adeopeters@gmail.com

@ 2013-06-25 19:04 Adeyemi Peters
From: Adeyemi Peters @ 2013-06-25 19:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: adeopeters@gmail.com

@ 2011-02-03 10:28 Mr.Gray.
From: Mr.Gray. @ 2011-02-03 10:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Compliments,

My name is Mr.Gray please I am looking for a profitable business where I can invest some money do reply back to me if you have any idea to share
with me.

Thanks.
Mr.Gray.

* Compliments,