* KubeCon and CloudNativeCon NA 2021
@ 2021-09-06 17:14 Lee Simmons
From: Lee Simmons @ 2021-09-06 17:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mm

Hi There,
Hope you are staying well & healthy during these unprecedented times and I wish this email finds your team well!
I am writing to confirm are you interested acquiring the list of Attendees?
KubeCon & CloudNativeCon North America 2021
10,000+ Attendees
Please let me know your thoughts and I will be back with details for acquiring the list. I am waiting for your response.

Thank you,
Lee Simmons