* Newbie found no homepage
@ 2004-01-18 17:15 Robert Wimmer
From: Robert Wimmer @ 2004-01-18 17:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-fbdev-devel

hi there,

i am new in this mailinglist. i did some framebuffer programing and so i
have a lot of questions.
but i could not find a special website for this topic. the only address i
found was

http://www.linux-fbdev.org

but i could not connect to it. are there som other sites ?

thanx sepp

http://www.eclipsecon.org/osdn

* Re: Newbie found no homepage
@ 2004-01-19 10:31 ` Geert Uytterhoeven
From: Geert Uytterhoeven @ 2004-01-19 10:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Robert Wimmer, Brad Douglas; +Cc: Linux Frame Buffer Device Development

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004, Robert Wimmer wrote:
> i am new in this mailinglist. i did some framebuffer programing and so i
> have a lot of questions.
> but i could not find a special website for this topic. the only address i
> found was
>
> http://www.linux-fbdev.org
>
> but i could not connect to it. are there som other sites ?

http://linux-fbdev.sourceforge.net/

Why http://www.linux-fbdev.org is down I don't know, it looks like it's no
longer in DNS. Brad, do you know what's wrong?

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

						Geert

							    -- Linus Torvalds

@ 2004-01-19 17:57   ` James Simmons
From: James Simmons @ 2004-01-19 17:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Geert Uytterhoeven
  Cc: Robert Wimmer, Brad Douglas, Linux Frame Buffer Device Development

The domian name was transfered over to SF. They where suppose to do a
redirect. I think they dropped the name. Ug!!!

P.S
Brad if you are still around  I just moved to San Jose. Contact me if you
like to come over to my new home.

@ 2004-01-19 20:54     ` Geert Uytterhoeven
From: Geert Uytterhoeven @ 2004-01-19 20:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: James Simmons
  Cc: Robert Wimmer, Brad Douglas, Linux Frame Buffer Device Development

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004, James Simmons wrote:
> The domian name was transfered over to SF. They where suppose to do a
> redirect. I think they dropped the name. Ug!!!

Actually `host -a linux-fbdev.org' shows that it's still controlled by
ns1.neruo.com, which is Brad's name server.

@ 2004-01-19 22:23       ` James Simmons
From: James Simmons @ 2004-01-19 22:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Geert Uytterhoeven
  Cc: Robert Wimmer, Brad Douglas, Linux Frame Buffer Device Development

> Actually `host -a linux-fbdev.org' shows that it's still controlled by
> ns1.neruo.com, which is Brad's name server.

Ug. I didn't know that. Brad???

http://www.eclipsecon.org/osdn