From: Brian <signal@shreve.net>
To: <linux-mips@oss.sgi.com>
Subject: How do I console into Origin 200?
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 09:48:20 -0500 (CDT)	[thread overview]

I am trying to boot an Origin 200 (which I believe currently has IRIX on
it, I will be installing linux-mips).  It has 2 9 pin serial connectors on
the back.  I have hooked my Wyse terminal up to it with a serial cable
with and without a null connector @ 9600bps.  Is this correct?  I get
nothing on the screen.  I have never consoled into an Origin, and am not
sure if I am doing this right.

Brian

Brian Feeny, CCIE #8036	email:signal@shreve.net
Network Engineer	phone:318.222.2638x109