* XASTIR cross-port digipeating?
@ 2003-07-19  6:35 Wilbert Knol
From: Wilbert Knol @ 2003-07-19  6:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-hams

Thanks for reading this message. I am running (amongst other things)
XASTIR on a small, two-port packet system. Is it possible to get XASTIR to
digipeat on one port APRS broadcasts heard on another? Or do I need the
separate 'aprsdigi' mentioned recently? (I have same-port digipeating
working successfully)

Similarly, are there any Internet based APRS servers (preferably in
VK/ZL). Will XASTIR re-transmit on any of the RF ports broadcasts heard on
the Internet interface, and vice versa?

A separate question: XASTIR 1.2.1 complains about NUM/SCROLL/CAPSLOCK
being engaged when I right-click the desktop. My notebook keyboard only
has a CAPSLOCK, and it is off. Is there a work-around for this?

Wilbert, ZL2BSJ