* keyboard problems.. incorrect blame assigned
@ 2004-03-07  2:59 Gerhard Mack
From: Gerhard Mack @ 2004-03-07  2:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

This is showing up before X is started and I'm pretty sure I'm not
scripts are loaded.

	Gerhard

input: AT Translated Set 2 keyboard on isa0060/serio0
Advanced Linux Sound Architecture Driver Version 1.0.2c (Thu Feb 05
15:41:49 2004 UTC).
atkbd.c: Unknown key released (translated set 2, code 0x7a on
isa0060/serio0).
atkbd.c: This is an XFree86 bug. It shouldn't access hardware directly.
atkbd.c: Unknown key released (translated set 2, code 0x7a on
isa0060/serio0).
atkbd.c: This is an XFree86 bug. It shouldn't access hardware directly.
atkbd.c: Unknown key released (translated set 2, code 0x7a on
isa0060/serio0).
atkbd.c: This is an XFree86 bug. It shouldn't access hardware directly.
atkbd.c: Unknown key released (translated set 2, code 0x7a on
isa0060/serio0).
atkbd.c: This is an XFree86 bug. It shouldn't access hardware directly.
atkbd.c: Unknown key released (translated set 2, code 0x7a on
isa0060/serio0).
atkbd.c: This is an XFree86 bug. It shouldn't access hardware directly.
atkbd.c: Unknown key released (translated set 2, code 0x7a on
isa0060/serio0).
atkbd.c: This is an XFree86 bug. It shouldn't access hardware directly.
intel8x0_measure_ac97_clock: measured 44826 usecs
intel8x0: clocking to 48000

--
Gerhard Mack

gmack@innerfire.net

<>< As a computer I find your faith in technology amusing.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-03-07  3:00 UTC | newest]