* [Qemu-devel] qemu many iso
@ 2004-11-10  4:18 Marc Collin
From: Marc Collin @ 2004-11-10  4:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qemu-devel

hi

i use suse 9.1, i would like to try another distribution

i want to use qemu to do it....

i want to try novell linux desktop, there are 3 iso

i started the installation with the command:

qemu -hda hd.img -cdrom NLD9-i386-CD1.iso -boot d

when will ask me cd2, how to do it?

what i need to do with the qemu console?

thanks
--
La boîte à prog http://www.laboiteaprog.com

* Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu many iso
@ 2004-11-10  5:22 ` Mike Swanson
From: Mike Swanson @ 2004-11-10  5:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: os2, qemu-devel

Yeah, I'm 95% sure that you use the console to change CD-ROM images.

@ 2004-11-10  7:10 ` Paul Jakma
From: Paul Jakma @ 2004-11-10  7:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: os2, qemu-devel

On Tue, 9 Nov 2004, Marc Collin wrote:

> qemu -hda hd.img -cdrom NLD9-i386-CD1.iso -boot d
>
> when will ask me cd2, how to do it?

(qemu) change cdrom <name of cd2 image>

regards,
--
Paul Jakma	paul@clubi.ie	paul@jakma.org	Key ID: 64A2FF6A
Fortune:

* Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu many iso
@ 2004-11-10 11:51 Hans Schmucker
From: Hans Schmucker @ 2004-11-10 11:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qemu-devel

if I remeber correctly it was something like this... cut you could just
type help in the console and it'll tell you

eject cdrom
or
eject -f cdrom

then