* new pgp key for release debs
@ 2012-05-21  4:42 Sage Weil
From: Sage Weil @ 2012-05-21  4:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ceph-devel

I generated a new PGP key to sign releases with, instead of using my
personal key.  The new key is signed by my key and is available at

	https://github.com/ceph/ceph/raw/master/keys/release.asc

or from a public keyserver.  The fingerprint is

pub   4096R/17ED316D 2012-05-20
      Key fingerprint = 7F6C 9F23 6D17 0493 FCF4  04F2 7EBF DD5D 17ED 316D
uid                  Ceph Release Key <sage@newdream.net>

You can add it to your APT keyring with

	wget -q -O- https://raw.github.com/ceph/ceph/master/keys/release.asc | sudo apt-key add -

(as per the instructions at http://ceph.com/docs/master/install/debian/).
If you had my key in there from before, you can remove it with

	apt-key del 288995c8

sage

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-05-21  4:42 UTC | newest]