* Re: Aptina MT9V024
       [not found] <CAF-NajsBJGtC2RCgzyX6=f8BkYtzFEcLu4q9XOhiE+Lgd+ux+Q@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2015-03-08 20:38 ` Guennadi Liakhovetski
       [not found]   ` <CAF-NajvjMgZ9X8w=vZVTwVd3FQr4NKMU3Z6pv1d8Y=8a2cdK5A@mail.gmail.com>
From: Guennadi Liakhovetski @ 2015-03-08 20:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sun, 8 Mar 2015, Ayhan KÃ~\Ã~GÃ~\KMANÄ°SA wrote:

> Hi Guennadi,
>
> Previously i asked you a problem about accesing camera i2c bus. I solved
> camera i2c detect problem. Now i can get images using mplayer and v4l2 lib.
> But i couldnt get right images. I try to get test pattern but when i get
> image that in attachment. Could you give an advice about this problem?

The first problem, that appears in your image is geometry. There seem to
be more pixels in the image than you think there are. Also, I don't know
what your test image should look like, but I doubt it should be that pink.
So, looks like you also wrongly decode pixels. Maybe these two problems
are related - your bytes-per-pixel is wrong, so the width is wrong and the
pixel format too.

Thanks
Guennadi

> Thanks.

> Arş. Gör. Ayhan KÜÇÜKMANİSA
> Kocaeli Üniversitesi, GömÌlÌ Sistemler ve GörÌntÌleme Sistemleri
> Laboratuvarı
>
> Res. Asst. Ayhan KÜÇÜKMANİSA
> Kocaeli University, Laboratory of Embedded and Vision Systems

* Re: Aptina MT9V024
       [not found]     ` <CAF-Najso-kd3dWNMQvPpnWKFeohsYQSjHLLbS8VXonQ1FnH9LA@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2015-03-11 14:05       ` Guennadi Liakhovetski
From: Guennadi Liakhovetski @ 2015-03-11 14:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, 11 Mar 2015, Ayhan KÃ~\Ã~GÃ~\KMANÄ°SA wrote:

> Hi Guennadi,
>
> My sensor Color filter array is RGB Bayer. Can i get image values and save
> in any image format using v4l2?

The kernel v4l2 doesn't do any pixel format conversions. I'm not sure, but
check libv4l, it probably supports Bayer format conversions in the
meantime. You just have to pick up your correct colour order. gstreamer
might be able to do that too.

Thanks
Guennadi