* how to write a mixer using alsa lib api ?
@ 2003-10-20  7:35 Xiaolong Guo
From: Xiaolong Guo @ 2003-10-20  7:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alsa-devel

dear all,
 I want to write a mixer using alsa lib api. Now I am
reading the example program alsamixer.c and amixer.c,
and I want to know where I find some documnent to know
how to use these alsa lib api,namely,I want a
specification of these api,thanks a lots .

best wishes
Marco Guo

The Event For Linux Datacenter Solutions & Strategies in The Enterprise
Linux in the Boardroom; in the Front Office; & in the Server Room
http://www.enterpriselinuxforum.com